Thursday, July 21, 2011

El Hal Romancy - Mashrou' Leila [Official Video]



Habibis,

We miss you, but we can take seven more days.

Leila's super-excited for this one. El Hal Romancy - a video... This time.. she wanted to hold the camera - she wouldn't pose for this one, she just wouldn't.

She grabbed the camera with few of her friends, few lovers and a bride and attacked Beirut. Beirut wasn't enough, she attacked Trablus. Trablus wasn't enough, but there was no money and no time left. She came back with this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbO9bv4rBnU

watch it - share it - post it on your walls - spread the word - and come kiss Leila on the 29th.

xx

5 comments:

  1. Hello There. I discovered your blog using msn. That is a very smartly written article.

    I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn
    more of your helpful information. Thanks for the post.

    I'll definitely comeback.

    Here is my web page ... How to correctly detect an aimbot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I do believe this is an excellent website.
    I stumbledupon it ;) I may come back yet again since i have
    book-marked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to
    guide other people.

    Here is my blog post ... castleville ultimate hack

    ReplyDelete
  3. First offenders will be fined car insurance low
    cost auto insurance from $175 to $350. This gives the consumer control and allows them to get a better
    rate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site
    with us so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking
    and will be tweeting this to my followers! Fantastic blog and
    brilliant design and style.

    Feel free to visit my web blog: earn while earn unemployed

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you think clearly, you may find it difficult
    to please your how to get girlfriend in YOUR life. There could be a minor problem that the two of you = Php
    400.

    My blog post; how Do you get a girlfriend

    ReplyDelete